COOLER MASTER MM711
The MM711 is a truly innovative mouse that does more with so much less. Along with all the pro-grade features that make our gaming mice deadly in combat, we've also implemented a striking new shell design, lightweight and durable Ultraweave cable and RGB - all while keeping the overall weight of the mouse to less than 60g. The result is quicker movements, longer gaming sessions, minimal fatigue, and less wrist pain associated with repetitive stress injury.
- STYLISH & LIGHTWEIGHT - Weighing in at just 60 grams, the MM711 offers subtle RGB illumination in both the scroll wheel and logo for personalization or to indicate of real-time sensitivity. The MM711's breathable honeycomb housing covers a PCBA protected with dust- and water-resistant coating. Ideal for minimizing palm sweat and wrist fatigue during extended use. Aim better, perform better - for longer.
- DURABLE & BALANCED - L/R Buttons employ Omron switches (rated at 20+ million clicks each) with 2 right-hand optimized side buttons for key-binding (MasterPlus+ software enables customized polling rates and button response times). Virtually symmetrical, the form is a beautifully suited to either left- or right-handed users who favor a claw or finger grip and prefer high-sensitivity wrist aiming.
- PINPOINT ACCURACY & SMOOTH GLIDING - Outfitted with a 16000 DPI PixArt PMW3389 optical sensor (with 7 sensitivity settings) for minimal lag, little-to-no stuttering, and superior tracking (400 IPS, 1000 Hz, <2 mm Lift Off, 50 g Acceleration). Functional movement is further enhanced with smooth-gliding PTFE feet - the elite standard for low-friction surfaces.
- ULTRAWEAVE CABLE - Enjoy the superior responsiveness and reliability of wired hardware with the hyper-flexible, near-zero drag, ultraweave cable (1.8 m, USB). Compatible with PC Windows or Mac OS system platforms
- MAKE IT YOURS - Available in matte white and matte black with adjustable LED lighting (orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple). The MM711 includes a 2-year warranty and is supported by MasterPlus+ software (currently PC only) for advanced customization.